Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Rosa HM Riviera
      Participant

Hello Everyone,

My name is Rosa Rivero, you can call me Rosy, I am proudly Mexican and I’ve been working for Palladium for over 7 years, during this time, I had the pleasure of working at Grand Palladium Jamaica and Grand Palladium Vallarta, to finally return to Grand Palladium Riviera Maya where my journey began.

Now, after working in different departments and accumulating all the experience this implies, I have been given the wonderful opportunity to be the new Hospitality Manager of the Riviera Maya, and I could not be happier because, like all of you, I love and believe in Palladium.

The reason for my post is to introduce myself and to tell you that, from now on I am at your disposal for any question related to our destination at Riviera Maya, also to convey all your concerns to our management team.

Greetings to all, I hope to find you on your visits to this beautiful paradise!

Rosy

Rosa Rivero
        Hospitality Manager

Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa
        Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa
        Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa
        TRS Yucatán

Blueskies
        Participant

Welcome to the Unofficial Palladium family Rosa, I look forward to hearing any input you may have.  We will be returning for visit 16 in December, I can’t wait to check out all of the improvements being made.

Brenda Wegert

Hmarquiscarr
            Participant

Hi everyone!

Wow this is such a good forum, just wanted to thank Anne for all the advise you have given so far, you are a great help!!

Rosy – how fabulous that you contribute on here too! I am so excited and cannot wait to visit!

Hannah xx

Anne
            Keymaster

Thank you for introducing yourself Rosy. You do a fabulous job in answering questions. We are happy to have you here.
              Anne

anjeecole
              Participant

Hi Rosy,

We look forward to meeting you on our trip there in Oct 31st thru November 04th, 2017.  We’re celebrating our 3 year anniversary.  Having a blended family isn’t easy so with proper planning we can both say that we’re ready for our long awaited honeymoon.

SUPER DUPER EXCITED!!!!!!!

See you soon,

Mr & Mrs Wesley Cole IV

Anne
                Keymaster

Thank you.

Boatchick
                  Participant

Hi Rosy, can’t wait to meet you when we make a return visit…Thank you for making yourself available for questions and information..

Rosa HM Riviera
                    Participant

Hello Mr & Mrs Wesley Cole IV!!!

I am so sorry to miss your post I was on holidays myself, of course it will be a pleasure to welcome you, your comment made me think of the movie that i love so much blended Honeymoon!

If I can help at all to make your stay a dream come true, please let me know.

I can´t wait to meet you!

Hugs,

Rosy

Rosa Rivero
                      Hospitality Manager

TRS Yucatán

Rosa HM Riviera
                      Participant

Hi Rosy, can’t wait to meet you when we make a return visit…Thank you for making yourself available for questions and information..

Hi boat chick!

It will be lovely to meet you too!

I will always be available for all your questions, you can email me if you want also: hm.riviera@palladiumhotelgroup.com

Kisses from RM!

Rosy

Rosa Rivero
                        Hospitality Manager

TRS Yucatán

anjeecole
                          Participant

Hi Rosy,

Wow!  Yes, it was a funny movie.  Amazing!  I hope that you enjoyed your vacation.

You can do EVERYTHING to make our dream vacation and honeymoon come true…..We would love it!

We can’t wait to meet you ALL!  I love this forum.. I feel as if I’ve been there already and am returning for a visit.

See you on October 31 around noon 🙂

Anne
                          Keymaster

Anjee,

You can also contact Memo in Smile Services regarding your honeymoon.

smileservices.riviera@palladiumhotelgroup.com

anjeecole
                              Participant

Hi Anne,

Yes, I will.  I do recall you giving me that email earlier.

I will follow up with Memo at Smile Services.

Thank you,

Anjee

Anne
                              Keymaster

Congratulations to Rosy who is now the Director of Client Relations of the new Palladium Costa Mujeres resort!

Anne
                                Keymaster

I had an email from Rosie yesterday regarding christmas week in Costa Mujeres.

There will be a special dinner on Christmas Eve. I should have the menu soon.

The show schedule for Chic for Christmas week is not out yet. I’ll let you know what it is as soon as I know.

I should also have the Christmas Mass schedule soon.

Anne
                                  Keymaster

Rose is now a manager at GP Costa Mujeres. You can reach her there. If you need a contact at another resort let me know.

Viewing 11 reply threads
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Translate »