Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

We have arrived “Home” for Christmas! All went smoothly although a bit of a rush for Abby to catch her connecting flight. All worked out. I was in and out of Cancun airport in 15 mins. Jose from AGI was waiting for us with a 17 passenger Mercedes! Busy airports and lots of traffic owing to Christmas shoppers.

Beautiful room in #70. Abby was surprsed with balloons, roses, cake, champagne for her birthday. Just waiting for room service and then off to the pool. Weather is partly sunny & in 80s. Life is good.

Kern
        Participant

Welcome home to you and Abby! Buiilding 70 is nice. Riviera, right? Nice location near main pool and saltwater pool!
          Have fun!

loke
          Participant

So glad all went well. Happy birthday to Abby. Have a wonderful time. Merry Christmas !

Anne
            Keymaster

We are in Royal being treated royally.Had some excellent shrimp cerviche and salmon through room service when we arrived.

Cappuccinos at the pool. When we came back from the pool they also deliverd more champagne, pastries, choco covered strawberries and a fruit basket. We have so much food and champagne in our room,oh and a bottle of wine, we can have you all over for a party! We also can get four bottles of liquor but didn’t order any.

Went to El Jardin for dinner. Very good lobster. Abby enjoyed the lamb chops. We were both too full for desert. Visited various lobbies looking for music and they are just setting up so we probalby won’t make it. We’ve both been up since very early.

All is all it’s great to be home. I’m sitting with Filiburto for a nightcap and will have an early night I think.

Lucy is now at Punta Emilia. She wanted more time with her daughter so that is working well. Venturas is with Filiburto. Fillie just showed me a new liquor called Patron – chocolate tequilla. He says very good with capuccino.

Kern
              Participant

Buenos dias! Glad you’re in Royal, and are enjoying the wonderful hospitality with Abby! Sounds like you had a delicious and relaxing dinner at El Jardin. Hope the sun is shining for you today. Rainy and 60 degrees here on Cape Cod. Miss you, and wish you a Merry Christmas!

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Translate »