Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      JaseVernon
      Participant

Hi,

We have contacted the hotel about an upgrade as well as trying to find out size of pack and play for our youngest. It’s been 4 days since contacting about an upgrade and 7 since asking about pack and play. We are staying at the colonial, and used the contacts from the upgrade section of this site. Just wondering if we should contact them again?

Anne
        Keymaster

You can try Customer Care  a week before arrival. They usually handle upgrades when you arrive.

The Pak n Play is standard I believe

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by Anne.
          JaseVernon
          Participant

Thank you very much for getting back to me! That’s the one we tried, We arrive on Sunday, and we messaged them this past Sunday afternoon.

Anne
            Keymaster

I believe that’s the correct email. They likely got your message but don’t always reply.

JaseVernon
              Participant

Okay no worries. As long as we’ve done everything we can try then we’ll just wait to see how it turns out when we get there. Either way, looking forward to it!

You Don’t know if you can upgrade from the Junior garden suite in colonial to the family select?

JaseVernon
                Participant

We didn’t ask for that upgrade, we just asked to have a king bed over doubles, and if we could upgrade to poolside versus garden. But then I got to to thinking if a family select upgrade would be even better. LOL. Too many options to choose from LOL

Anne
                  Keymaster

You can request at check in. Let us know how it works out.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Translate »