¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Just back from Palladium Jamaica

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Sharyn reported:

We got back on Monday. After going to the GPRM 5 times, we tried Jamaica and we really enjoyed it. It is different than RM, but still great. We would go back again. If you like meat, you simply must try Bubba’s steak house. I would go early, if you can to avoid long lineups (opens at 5:30 PM) and don’t eat a large lunch as there is more than enough to eat. Also, if you like good coffee and fancy coffee try Miss Lou’s bar/reading/games room. They have cocktails too and sandwiches and desserts as well. Most nights there is a piano player/singer who will take requests. I believe it opens up at 10:00 AM. We took water shoes, but found the beaches not as bad as we were expecting, especially Sunset Cove and LaBriases Beach. Never got to the other beach or to the Jamaica side too much. If you call a number they will give you at the front desk, you can call up for a ride, but the walk isn’t that bad, because the resort is not as big as the GPRM.

Oh, another thing you must try rum cream on the rocks or in your coffee.

It is a wonderful resort. The rooms are beautiful and so are the grounds and other buildings. Very pretty resort.Wish I was back there now.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »