Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      midtowngirl
      Participant

Anne, I need your help. Hub is not convinced it’s “time” to bring Brian to the Palladium, partly because of the food. He is concerned about the kids’ selections at the buffet and a la cartes. I swear I’ve seen hot dogs, chicken nuggets, etc at the buffets but I need evidence! Can you (or anyone) get me some photos of kid friendly items when you are down there, and ask about kids items at the a la cartes?

He is a decent eater, and loves fruit and most vegetables, but is used to his repertoire of how we make things here. You know how it goes. I know he won’t starve, but I need data to get Mark on board!

Blueskies
        Participant

Raggs Kids Menu

Anne
          Keymaster

Very kids friendly.I’ll get some pics but the menu above has chicken nuggets,pasta, (with or without sauce) pizza and many kid items.They go way above and beyond for kids.The Raggs breakfast on Wednesdays is amazing. I’ll get some pics of kids food.

Anne
            Keymaster
              midtowngirl
              Participant

Brenda, is that the kids a la carte menu?

I know we will be fine! I just need to get Mark on board…and right now he’s not.

Blueskies
                Participant

Yes it is. We are working on a new page called Palladium Kids that you may want to look at. Keep in mind it is still a work in progress.

Palladium Kids

Anne
                  Keymaster

I am here now. The beach bar on Coloial has hot food out for the kids and others who want to eat in their bathing suits. That includes chicken nuggets, french fries, hamburgers, hot dogs, nachos, fruit, ice cream, etc. I ate in La Hacienda interior buffet today (Colonial) and there ws a huge, fresh selection of all of the same as well as pizza, pasta and just about anything kids would want. I’ll take some pictures beore I leave.

Tons of kids here now and they seem very happy.Watched a good kids show last night which was well attended. They also had kids writing letters to Santa and meeting with Santa. Tons of kidsplaying games in the new kids pool supervised by staff.

midtowngirl
                    Participant

Thanks for the scouting report!

Anne
                      Keymaster

No child will go hungry here!

Pat
                        Participant

I always recall the al la cartes having a standard kids menu so kids can order from either the restaurant menu or the kids menu. There are so many options during the day as well at all the locations and what I truly love about the resort is the water safety for drinking which for me as a parent would be so important when traveling with little ones.

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Translate »