¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Last morning in Paradise

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

As I sit on my terrace enjoying the birds, (I am watching three beautiful yellow birds) sea sound, I think how blessed we have been to have spent 8 perfect days in Paradise. perfect weather, perfect location, surrounded by smiling hardworking  people who can’t do enough to please. We have definitely been pampered. I won’t begin naming names as I will surely miss some and others may have gone beyond the call of duty.

After a nice breakfast I met with Beatriz to thank her for everything. I changed the last of my pesos. (Highly recommend bringing from home. I got a rate of 18/1 at home. The airports were 14 or 15/1.  I didn’t check the ATMs.

Once again we enjoyed both the Infiniti pool & the salt water pool. I prefer the salt water pool as it is more peaceful.We had planned to go to Punta Emilia for tacos and fajitas for lunch but the path is still closed so we went to Helios.(We have become very lazy.) Food here is very good but they sometimes confuse things bit. Allison ordered the famous burger with guac & shrimp. A manager was there watching and he insisted on sending it back to get it exactly right. In the end it was delicious. We laughed as that seems to be the one thing that causes the chef confusion. We also got appetizers of humus, guac & spinach dip that came in cute little cups with mini pitas.

At around 6 I went out to get some pics. Alejandro was just closing the pool bar and kindly accommodated me. Above & beyond.  I’ll post some pics when I get home(A big thanks to Blueskies Brenda for all the help she has give me this week.)

Dinner at Helios was wonderful. No blips. Our waiter F was wonderful. He brought us each a plate with assorted appetizers. Then we debated between garlic shrimp & coconut shrimp. He brought us both which were superb. After dinner we went by the lobby to find music. It was just finishing as Chic was starting and they don’t have both going at the same time.  Allison went over to Colonial lobby and met many fun people her age. (Came home at 2 am) More champagne & strawberries!

We will have a late breakfast (leave time as breakfast is leisurely) and then wait for AGI, dreaming of our return. it can’t come soon enough.

The afternoon was beautiful. Allison came to the salt water pool to get some photos.

Boatchick
        Participant

Sounds like another amazing visit “Home”… Thank you for allowing me to,”Live Vicariously” through your posts… Happy New Year … Safe travels and maybe we can have coffee/tea one morning on the Playa…

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Translate »