Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Tonight is bittersweet. My baby girl left today after a wonderful week. She has become a lovely young lady and I am so proud of her.

Dinner tonight in El Jardin. Armando was wonderful. He took good care of me. He commutes 2 hours each way each day to work.He is a newly wed. I had the lobster and steak medallions Armando suggested. Excellent.

Now I am in Kantenah visiting old friends and listenng to music. Found a good book in Hemingways. Suggest using flashlight.

Tried to check out early which they used to allow. Cannot do it now without turning in room keys.Oh well. No biggie.

Will wander back to say goodnight to Filiburto, V and J Luis. Can’t believe it’s time to leave! Miss my doggie though.

Boatchick
        Participant

Time passes too quickly while visiting your Home Away from Home…Sounds like you had a wonderful time to reconnect with Abbey…She has grown up and blossomed into a fine young woman…Rios would be so proud… Your family has had some special times vacationing at the “P” in it’s early years…those special memories will never fade away…only get sweeter…hoping for many more memories to be made in both yours and Abbey’s future…

loke
          Participant

I will copy Boatchick’s words, well said. Enjoy your last moments. Safe trip home.

Kern
            Participant

Yes, ditto what Boatchick said so well! Thinking of you and dear Rios. So happy that you were able to enjoy Christmas at the P w/ Abby. A very special time indeed.

Anne
              Keymaster

Aw I’m getting “nostalgic”. Had a nice conversation with Pedro at 6:30 this morning. He’s been at the P since the beginning.He and many staff call me “Annie”ad follow our sites. Thanks to Pedro who actually knocked on my door to wake me up this morning! then got me some coffee and got to my transfer and to all of the wonderful staff at the P. Too many to mention, all so kind & helpful with beautiful smiles.

midtowngirl
                Participant

Sounds like you made it home safely? Glad you had a wonderful time.

Anne
                  Keymaster

Sadly home. Only positive is seeing Murh as he stopped eating while I was gone. Happy boy now.

Jennifer I can assure you there is TONS of kids food for even the fussiest kids. Lots of kids there over Christmas. They all looked happy & well fed.

loke
                    Participant

I’m so glad you are home safely & that you had a wonderful Christmas with Abby. Murph will be happy now! K & I wish you all the best in 2016 & may we meet again soon.

Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Translate »