¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Live from P Puerto Vallarta

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Donna posted

The view from room 1212 Grand Palladium Vallarta – it’s amazing that you can see all that’s going on near and far!

Hmm – might be hard getting little miss Lucy to eat breakfast this morning – our table over looks the kids water park. What luck! She’s in awe and can’t ask questions fast enough! — at Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa.

Anne
        Keymaster

Courtesy of Cindy – we got spoiled at the Travel Club members area here in PV – boy oh boy what a way to celebrate birthdays! Oh and everyone says – hi Peter Gittinger 😉 they miss you! — drinking cocktails at Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa.

Anne
          Keymaster

Anne
            Keymaster

Good morning from GP Vallarta – big storm last night so surfs up this morning! 8 am and the die hard surfers are already out 🙂

Anne
              Keymaster

This is the water park and surrounding area here at the resort. Lucy had a blast this morning. She is now at the mini club while Kim and I go relax and have spa treatments (including a surprise for Kim’s birthday). I’m not posting pics of this as I’m unplugging for the afternoon – ahhhh!

Anne
                Keymaster

Anne
                  Keymaster

Dona says, “Honestly? We are loving a lot of things – the kids mini club, the travel club staff, the salt water pool, all the things to do onsite; but we are missing the size of Riviera Maya, the size of their suites, the variety of restaurants and the service at meals. It’s almost a 50/50 split between the two right now. Think next trip will be Punta Cana to see another huge resort and compare that.”

Anne
                    Keymaster

Can you say spoiled & pampered. Having too much fun at the Travel Cub.

Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Translate »