¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Live from Playa Mujeres

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Live from Playa Mujeres: Blueskies Brenda checked out the new site of new P and reported: Arrived safely last night. The weather is warm and very windy. The future beach of the Palladium Playa Mujeres will be beautiful.

Blueskies
        Participant

The resorts here are built with protection of the mangroves and other natural areas in mind. The environmental freindly commitment of the PHG will be a good fit. The rooms and pools of other resorts are built close to the sea offering fantastic views of both the sea and Isla Mujeres. I so look forward to seeing the new Palladium Playa Mujeres come to life.

Anne
          Keymaster

Gracias Brenda. Have a wonderful time. Love the comparisons.

loke
            Participant

Sounds exciting Brenda. How far from the airport to the new resort? Have a great vacation.

Blueskies
              Participant

It took us about 40 minutes from the airport but that was slow due to traffic and a check stop. I would say between 30 and 40 min.

Blueskies
                Participant

Palladium Playa Mujeres

Here is an overview of the future Palladium Playa Mujeres property as is stands today. It looks much nicer when the sun is shining.

Anne
                  Keymaster

Thanks so much for sharing!

Anne
                    Keymaster

Blueskies Brenda sent us some exclusive pics. Let me know if you want a peek. Estimated completion 2017.

midtowngirl
                      Participant

yes please!

Blueskies
                        Participant

I will send some close up beach pics along as soon as I brave these winds down along the beach.I sure wish the would stop.

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Translate »