¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Live from TRS Coral, GP Costa Mujeres

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Blueskies Brenda is reporting live:

GP Pool

Aqua Uber, water taxi, boat; whatever you would like to call them are fun and pretty easy to use. Not for mobility challenged though. (IMO)

Breakfast at Capricho, very good.

The Beach: The beach is loosely divided into areas. Family Selection, Travel Club, Grand Palladium and TRS. You will see flags and a couple of ropes indicating areas. The beach has been very busy. Not much chair saving but it is full.

Piacere : What a great place to enjoy a cup of your favorite coffee, cappuccino, tea and a snack of you choose. Looks like I forgot pics of those, I guess I’ll need to return. 😉😍

Our room: We are staying in a loft suite at TRS Coral. We were warmly welcomed and greeted with champagne and cold refreshing hand towelettes. I started our trip by bumping my glass off of the front desk. Smash..and its echos in there. I felt terrible and was so embarrassed. Every one was so gracious, the bellman told us that it is good luck and that it means an old envy is over and a new entry is beginning. Those that know me will know that, for me it is likely a good thing. Our butler Alex is amazing ! We are just ordering room service and relaxing tonight. Travel days are always a bit tiring. Here are a few room pics. So far this place has wowed us. I can’t wait to explore more.

Anne
        Keymaster

Piecere

Anne
          Keymaster

La Isla breakfast buffet: one word WOW !

Available to ALL guests, located off of the GPCM lobby.

Anne
            Keymaster

Omelets at Dahlia

Christmas is in the air

mexico_22
              Participant

hi Anne, thanks for taking the time to share all this wonderful information.   I am booked in a GP loft suite and I saw that those suites are in building 12 or 13.    13 is part of the family section. If we get that building can we use the family section.   Have you seen any of the GP loft yet?   not many pictures on the site yet.   Thanks again

mexico

Anne
                Keymaster

Anne
                  Keymaster

Helios catch of the day

Anne
                    Keymaster

Thai restaurant was a WOW!! Here is the view

Just an update: There is still work being done around the resort. Today they are going hard near the end of building 1 and on the entrance area of Helios and I’m sure other locations as well. The work has to be done guests or no guests.

Most all amenities are available from what I have seen.

This is our last day and we will be sad to leave tomorrow. We have had a wonderful time.

The finishing construction did not impact our vacation in a negative manner. If work was being done in an area and we didn’t like it we moved on.

We look forward to returning again to see the changes and watch as the resort grows and matures.

Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Translate »