¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Live from Brenda – RM

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Brenda arrived at the Royal Suites Yuctan. She says,

“Arrived safe and sound at our “home away from home” . The resort appears very busy. We had dinner at El Jardin, it was yummy as usual, the grouper was fantastic !”

Anne
        Keymaster

Royal pool

loke
          Participant

That looks like an awesome welcome home Brenda. Have a lovely vacation.

Anne
            Keymaster

Tonight we dined at La Lola. We thought it was okay but this one will not make the favorites list. I only took 1 picture of my cold tapas, after that we began talking and totally forgot to take more..oops. Upon returning to our room we had another tastey surprise waiting for us, chocolate covered strawberries…. yummm ! Life is good…

Anne
              Keymaster

Still some baby turtles waiting to hatch

Anne
                Keymaster

To the salt water pool…..

Anne
                  Keymaster

Dinner at El Jardin was very good. I had the coconut shrimp and Mark had the rib eye and the coconut shrimp. We came back to our room and found these treats awaiting us. I think they will have to go in fridge for later. We are truly blessed to be able to enjoy such a beautiful place and enjoy all of the outstanding staff. They make every experience that much better..

Anne
                    Keymaster

The Royal pool at night, a great place for a evening swim. Swimwear after dinner ?? Nah, not a good idea after all of that food..lol

Anne
                      Keymaster

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    Translate »