¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Live from Kantenah Family Select

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Tracie reports:

The end is getting close I sure wish my next trip was here! Had a good day again. Breakfast st the Neat bot overly impressed BUT loved the sopes!Spent the day at the white Sands pool. It is super windy, so we are avoiding the beach. We met a nice couple from Wisconsin close to our summer place is. Hubby and I played bags had a few cocktails and relaxed a lot. We had dinner at La Paisana phenomenal! The manager came over and spoke with us for a while. Very nice gentleman by the name of Lio short for Leonardo. As in da Vinci! Lol. We went to bingo afterwards and had a fun time. No, we did not get on the stage and no we did not win but we got a couple of lollipops, a lighter and a lighter pair of sunglasses my grandchildren will love it! afterwards, we went to the sports bar and got a snack. I needed french fries lol we walked around the beauty of the evening and then headed in. By the way, we have turned down every night which is nice they give you those little honeys. My hubby loves those. ”

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »