Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Joan reports: Well, we arrived yesterday at noon. First off, had a personal best going through Cancun airport. Less than 10 minutes! Our room was not ready until 3pm, so we enjoyed lunch and cocktails at the Colonial Lobby. The new furniture is great, except they have replaced the wooden benches at the lobby entrance with ones that look like an upside down canoe. See below. My feet cannot reach the floor …
        Cool and cloudy on our arrival, although we did sit in the sun and enjoyed very much. Today was sunny with cloudy periods, warmer, lovely day. Spent time on the beach and at the Secret Pool.
        As usual staff are terrific. Resort looks great. We had dinner at LoLa last night. Thought I should try. Food was ok, the decor is gorgeous.
        Cliff wants to try roast beef at the buffet tonight. Our daughter arrives tomorrow, can’t wait! Will post again

Blueskies
        Participant

They look very modern.

Anne
          Keymaster

Cool pools: Joan reports:

The Secret Pool, is actually ok. Don’t know about the others. Lots of folks in the Colonial pool. I will post a picture of the swing chairs they have just installed in the Colonial Lobby.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Translate »