¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Live from Palladium Colonial

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Lyndsey reports:Just made it “home”. Some differences we’ve noticed so far: hot towels offered at check in, new modern lobby with updated furniture, new shower gels, lotions etc in room bathroom, flat screen tv in room, and robes and slippers in room. Had an AGI transfer for the first time and it was great. Only waited 5min after getting outside to leave.

Anne
        Keymaster

Lyndsey reports it was sunny & 86 degrees.

Last night she had a visit with Valentin who remembered her.

Anne
          Keymaster

Lindsey reports:”Had our first full day. Weather was gorgeous. 29 Celsius so I’m guessing upper 80’s Fahrenheit? Either way it was lovely. Spent most of the day at the beach. They had the seaweed cleaned up by the time we got there (10am). The tide is higher than last year. Fajitas at punta Emilia snack bar are delicious as usual. I see they added more seating there and the plates are actual plates. Then we went to the colonial pool for a few hours. Bryan played volleyball with some people from Argentina. Now cleaned up and ready to watch our Packers in the sports bar. It’s really quiet here today. Lots of chairs still available at the beach and pool. In the past we use to get to the beach by 6am to lay towels out to get chairs”

Anne
            Keymaster

Lyndsey on food: “We’ve had nothing but great food so far. I did see the difference in the dinner buffet last night but nothing we still couldn’t find that suited us. Be open to new things and relax, you’re on vacation “

Anne
              Keymaster

From Lyndsey: “Again, another lovely day in paradise. I need to remember to rotate as now only my right side has color lol I just get so into my book I don’t remember ☺ back in the room to get ready for dinner. Thinking of going to the Japanese restaurant. We’ve had 2 phone calls. One asking if everything was good and if we had any complaints (of course not ?). Second, to ask if we needed anything. Very good customer service. Ttfn ?”

Anne
                Keymaster

Dinner at the Japanese restaurant. This is the seshian shrimp. Very good. Some guys got in wearing cargo shorts ?

Anne
                  Keymaster

Drinks before dinner

Anne
                    Keymaster

Re dress code Brian says:So I have been here 4 days now. And it appears that any kind of shorts are being allowed. I have seen jean, cargo, dress, and regular khaki. I have wore pants every night because it has been somewhat cool. But if you are confused on what exactly you need it doesn’t look like it matters. This is the RM location.

Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Translate »