Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Good morning from Paradise. I am at TRS Coral in Costa Mujeres. We have had a week of sun & clouds with some light rain. It has been a bit cool so bring a lightweight jacket or sweater for evenings.
        Today is Friday. There is a movie party in the Gravity bar on TRS tonight. I just tried to climb up there to get a pic but the bar is closed (light rain now).Last night there was a party in the sky bar at the Village. They have improved the posting of events around the resort so check schedules. Staff on TRS side also announce events. Yesterday we attended a 4 pm wine tasting at Tapeo which was fun.
        Staff have been outstanding. A special mention of our butlers, especially Pavel and Renee (five stars). They have gone above and beyond to meet our every need. Pavel even comes down to the pool & beach to ask if I need anything!
        Food has been excellent. Not one bad meal and most are excellent. Last night we enjoyed Chang Thai. Tonight is Gaucho which was my daughter’s favorite last year. The butlers have been very helpful in getting us into all of the restaurants requested. I was told that the resort is full this weekend so try and get your reservations either through the butler or the front desk.
        I had an excellent lunch at the TRS BBQ on Christmas and yesterday tried Es Niu at the Family Select. The menu and food was great! Made me appreciate the adult only side though. Today I am going to try the Surf & Turf burger from Helios. I loved that from Helios at TRS Yucatan.It seems all we do is eat, sleep & occasionally read. My daughter did the pool biking and the gym but I’m too lazy. I did think about yoga but maybe not!
        As suggested I brought some bags for the humidity and have barely needed them. If anyone is here now and would like a new bag to hang in your closet let me know and I’ll leave it with the butler.
        Waiting for the drizzle to stop and the sun to come out. Fingers crossed. Cheers from Paradise

Anne
        Keymaster

Thursday wine tasting

Anne
          Keymaster

Thursday wine tasting

Anne
            Keymaster

Thursday wine tasting Tapas Costa Mujeres

Anne
              Keymaster

TGIF

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Translate »