¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Live from Royal Suites Yucatan

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Page reports: Chillin on the porch before happy hour. Beach and pool day. Tours later in the week. Marc and Steve fed lots of Iguanas today only fruit. I think Marc’s pretty happy with the wildlife here Steve is sunburned. First time at the RST for Spring and Marc. 6th time here at this Palladium for me and Steve. I think four times at Royal. I love Mexico. — at The Royal Suites Yucatán By Palladium

Anne
        Keymaster

“Having an awesome Vacay”

Anne
          Keymaster

Marc reports “I learned that the Yucatan Jay is omnivorous and very interactive. We actually got some to take food out of our hands. When they are 4 yrs old their beak turns yellow and they develop a yellow ring around the eye. What also makes them unique is the older,adult siblings actually gather food and help their parents feed the young in the nest.”

Anne
            Keymaster

The monkey sanctuary was a blast!

Anne
              Keymaster

Page reports, “Rainy day in Mexico. Hanging under a palapa. Still nice even in the rain.”

Anne
                Keymaster

Page & Steve’s last day…safe travels

pagehall
                  Participant

We had an awesome time as always. Hope to be back next summer.

Anne
                    Keymaster

Thanks so much for all of your contributions.

Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Translate »