¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Live from TRS -Karen

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Good morning. We, My husband and I, arrived yesterday evening and are so happy to be here at the Royal Suites Yucatan. We have a royal master suite that is large and luxurious. (6430) We are looking forward to using our private pool up on the terrace. Today we will go exploring and get our bearings. This is our third trip here to this resort, but the first time using this new royal section. Let me know if there are any particular photos you would like, and I’ll do my best to oblige.

Anne
        Keymaster

Anne
          Keymaster

Anne
            Keymaster

Anne
              Keymaster

Anne
                Keymaster

Mexican show

Tentazione

Anne
                  Keymaster

Helios

Anne
                    Keymaster

El Gaucho

Anne
                      Keymaster

Tonight’s dinner was at the Chang Thai restaurant at Kantenah. The shrimp from the tasting station was good but a little on the spicy side, as was the shrimp in the Pad Thai. My husband enjoys the 🌶, and I just picked around the 🌶. The service was great. The coconut creme brûlée was delicious. After dinner we checked out the chocolate bar at Hemingway’s, but we really were too full to take advantage of the options. We noticed there was even a gluten free cake as well as a lactose free cake.
                        The Rock show at the theatre was entertaining, but we decided not to stay through the entire performance.
                        We hope to get up early tomorrow to see the sunrise from our terrace.
                        Our vacation is winding down and we’re missing our grand babies.

Anne
                        Keymaster

Last morning~

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Translate »