¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Live from GP Puerto Vallarta

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Maxine posted:Daughter & son-in-law are in Palladian in Mexico. The food in the Italian restaurant was so bad and was not served hot.
        They love their room that looks out to the Pacific and other than a slight mix up for correct color of wrist band everything is great.
        Lisa Thorne Thompson Suprised the food wasn’t good. I always enjoy it there. I hope the trip goes well and they enjoy their time. 🙂

Manuel Ferrer It depends on your taste, Lisa Thorne Thompson. The other day at O’Pavao all the meat served was overcooked outside but raw inside. For my friend it was perfect and for me was awful.?

Tina Reed Ramsey I think the Buffett is better in Mexico, I didn’t enjoy the specialty restaurants. And the choices at the Buffett are endless.

Manuel Ferrer I have just arrived from RM. I have been 9 nights there and we only went to 2 specialty restaurants. Buffets or El Jardín are better options. I don’t want to think where I’m going to have dinner while on vacation.

Peter: I enjoyed the food in Vallarta, and while in general the Italian is not my favorite at any location, we had some very nice meals at the Italian in Vallarta.

Scott Johnson We just came back from GP PV about 6 weeks ago. I’ve had the Italian in GP Jamaica and GP RM and didn’t care for either so we passed on it this time at GP PV. The food every where else was great especially the Punta de Mita restaurant.

Anne Adams Hi Maxine, thanks for sharing. This is Puerto Vallarta?

Anne
        Keymaster

Lori posted:I should have posted sooner, but here goes: live from Palladium Vallarta! We are having a great time, though we didn’t see the sun the first 3 days. It is beautiful, our room is stunning, and the food has been great! We are eating most meals at the Royal restaurant but are having dinner tonight at the Mexican. Aside from a slight mix up with wristbands at check in, all is lovely. They really do need to come up with more options for Palladium Money for Travel Club members though.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Translate »