¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Made it to Grand Palladium Punta Cana

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Carver
      Participant

Came down on a Airbus 330 out of Charlotte. First class was a nice flight on American airline. We wre early ! First stop after getting off plane was 10$ us each. Than pick up luggage and through customs, all good. Than we decided to take transportation that came with the package. You have to avoid all the sales people tell you get all the way to just about the street.There is a whole counter of tour-sales with TV screen above them look for the one that says hotelbeds . We were first in van we waited about 20 minutes till eight people came. On the way to resort really wasn’t any thing nice to see. We were checked in the Royal suite’s they upgraded us to a master suite, which was very nice of them but the room had no air  and we really didn’t like the room on the first floor of a corner walk way . So we went back they gave a couple options, so we took what we booked, just still on ground floor. Sea and pool view. First night ate at the Las Torres buffet,all good we could walk to it. In the morning I set out about 8:00 to have coffee and a danish,nothing in royal lobby open nothing on beach so I went to buffet and got coffee and a donut to go. Had breakfast at Royal gourmet all good. Royal pool all seats was gone when I got up at 7:00 ,my room looks right at pool and sea, a lot of reserved seats never used. Same every where you go . Went over secrets pool very nice a lot room. Also I forgot in the morning I went in the Palace lobby, that place is so much nicer than the Royal. Went up beach looking for lunch  found the El Bohio beach buffet,not on the beach but close. Don’t mind my spelling and gramer just not good at this posts. I am having fun  I will tell more.

Blueskies
        Participant

It sounds like the beginning of a great new adventure, looking forward to hearing more.

Anne
          Keymaster

Sounds great. Can’t wait to hear more!!!

Anne
            Keymaster

I was just thinking Chuck that it might be hard to find coffee if I get up early.  It looks like the  Royal lobby opens at 9 am? Where did you find coffee earlier?

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Translate »