Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      arandazzo88
      Participant

We were at GP Riviera Maya last October and the mini club was under construction. We’re going back in a couple weeks, and we wanted to show our daughter pictures of the new club. Does anyone have pictures or know what they updated?

Here is Harriett’s pics of her kids on stage during the evening show. That is sometimes practicied during the day

Anne
        Keymaster

Welcome. The kids club is wonderful. All the kids looked very happy. Here are some pics & other info.

Kids club

Anne
          Keymaster

I was there a couple of months ago. They are very careful about whom has entrance so there is a sign in/out area. There is an ice cream man. Very popular. Kids do crafts, eco-tours, movie nights, partake in the evening show if they wish. You might want to download the App for activities.

Palladium App

Some pics

FB pics of kids club

Anne
            Keymaster

Harriet says

“Harriet Marels Ryan Coxe when we first used the club my oldest was 4 and youngest 1…. we didn’t leave our 1 year old but did go there with her for some air con and soft play! It has really moved on over the years though and I would suggest taking a look. Every child is different etc! Both of mine absolutely LOVE it there! Tell me to go away and come back later when I go to pick them up! It’s safe and has a great system in place for security etc. I sat and watched from a distance the first time
              I left my eldest – at the time 4 – to make sure it was safe etc! I’m perfectly happy with it 😊

Kids on stage

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Translate »