¡Bienvenidos! Forums Trip Reports Missing the Kantenah

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Karen posted

We are now back home in the land of snow & cold, and I find myself really missing my daily cappuccino, mimosa & churro! We stayed for 8 nights at GPRM Kantenah in a junior suite. The rooms were cleaned very well each day, however our room was certainly showing it’s age; I did reach out to management to let them know so hopefully they can work on replacing/upgrading some of the problem areas for future.
        The staff makes this resort amazing! Everyone is always smiling, and always willing to assist you with anything & everything – very hardworking people.
        The hotel grounds are so beautiful and pool area is very fun! Waterpark is fun for kids 8 and under. And your kids will love the popsicles that come out in the afternoon.
        We did find the buffet food to be a bit repetitive as it really doesn’t change daily – but if you head over to White Sands you can check out the La Dalia buffet to change things up. We found prime rib at the La Dalia dinner buffet, and it was very good!
        You must get up at least one morning to grab a cappuccino at Las Olas and take in the sunrise, you won’t regret it.
        Book the live cooking at Japanese restaurant; one of my fav meals!
        Yes seaweed is a problem right now, did it ruin my vacation? Not in the least.
        Be kind to the staff, they work so hard. I was sad to see on a couple occasions guests being rude to staff 😥.
        If you are an early riser and up before 7 am you will find coffee, juice & pastries in the Kantenah lobby and at Las Olas.
        Most evenings there are vendors set up in the Colonial – be sure to go see the glass blower Miguel. Take a picture of your fur baby, he will do up a sculpture based on your pic. We had him do 2 up of our horses; we also bought a bunch of his other beautiful pieces he’s done. He’s amazing! But please don’t try and barter down his prices (as we saw with a couple ppl) as he works very hard and it’s custom work.
        Long story short, you will find something for everyone at this resort. Book it and go! Happy Vacation 😎
        Image may contain: sky, cloud, tree, outdoor and nature

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »