Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Yay. It’s sunny but breezy. I imagine the beach is very windy. Yesterday we enjoyed the beach for a short while and mainly stayed at the Royal pool which we have come to love. Great bartenders, wait service, food, ice cream and soft music. Abby tried one of the new floats. She is adventurous as I don’t know if I could manage to get on. She also went swimming in the ocean and used the jauzzi on our deck a couple of times.

We had a nice dinner in La Adelita. Francisco was our waiter. Very nice gentleman. Everything was excellent except the beef broth soup. It was a disappointment from having had it in years past. I would recommend just about anything on the menu. They also brought us out a very good appetizer with nachos and sauces.

After dinner went to the shop on Kantenah to get a couple of little things. They did accept dollars. (I will use an ATM here today to get pesos.) We then went to Hemingways where there was piano music. Tried to find a book but really need to go back with patience and a flashlight.

We then caught a cart to the Royal. Abby went for a nap.I visited with Filiburto and Ventura. Fillie had just returned from a late Christmas with is son Diego and was very happy. Ventura likes working in the Royal which he feels is very relaxing. I agree!

I listened to a good band in Riviera and then made my way back, stopping briefly at the Royal pool to say hi to Jose Luis. Pool was busy (open til midnight).

Today is Abby’s last full day.I can’t believe this is coming to an end! Lazy day today

Kern
        Participant

Wow, Abby’s last full day already. Time always flies while at the Palladium, that’s for sure! Sounds like you’re enjoying some great family time together though, and I’m glad the weather was sunnier. The Royal pool must be great for windy days. Have seen it, but never spent any time there.
          Looking forward to reading more of your live updates. Thanks, and have fun!

Anne
          Keymaster

Abby leaves tomorrow and I have one more day. Very fast trip. Nice to spend quality time together. We found the Royal pool to be a ice quiet escape.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Translate »