Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

We had a nice breakfast in Royal Gourmet. We enjoy it there. There is a buffet and also the option to order off the menu.  Yesterday we tried the Torres buffet for breakfast and prefer the more intimate environment at the Gourmet.

Last night I had the shrimp in La Adelita. Very good and large portion.

deserts

Today is over cast so we’re just hanging out and will probably walk to El Cortecita village after lunch.

Anne
        Keymaster

Turned into a hot & sunny day with a nice breeze on the beach. We had lunch at the beachside buffet Bohio on the Punta Cana beach. Easy walk from RST and they have the grilled fish & chicke that we enjoy

Here is the view from our room looking left to the sea.

midtowngirl
          Participant

beautiful!!

Anne
            Keymaster

Really nice dinner tonight in Chanterelle which is one of the Royal restaurants. Service was disappointing but food was very good (onion soup, rack of lamb, scallops). Excellent live background music. Over at P Palace listening to live music and waiting for Abby’s friends who were delayed at dinner.

Anne
              Keymaster

My daunter met up with her friendss They had a reservation at Sumptuori which was delayed. Finally they arrived and said it was an excellent meal.

I am at pool bar with Sandy & Louis. They are so excited they will be on here tomorrow.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Translate »