¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum New to The Royal Suites Yucatán by Palladium

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      danimal67
      Participant

Hi,

I will be visiting for the first time in a few weeks.  Can I get some tips as to where to snorkel…can I do it right at the resort or can I be brought somewhere to do this?  Any web links?

Also,  what are the best tours of the Maya ruins?  Web links to these?

Thanks!

Anne
        Keymaster

Hi Damika and welcome!

You can snorkel from the resort beach. Have the bellboys drive you and  leave you off at the Kantenah beach. Right in front of the Mayan suites there you can snorkel. There is a reef a little deeper out. You can also walk to the salt water pool (south) and snorkel there. You can take a snorkel trip through the on-site dive shop or take a taxi to Akumal Bay and snorkel there (no tour needed)

You can easily get to Tulum on your own via colectivo (public van) or taxi and hire a guide there. If you want to do Coba, Chichen Itza, Ek Balaam or other ruins you can hire a private guide like Monica

Monica Tours

or hire a private company such as Agi Tours to customize something for you.

Agi Tours

I hope this helps.

danimal67
          Participant

Thanks very much, Anne!

Anne
            Keymaster

My pleasure. Let us know if you need more info.

danimal67
              Participant

Do they rent snorkel equipment at the resort or should I bring my own?

I will probably have more questions as the time approaches.  Thank you!

Anne
                Keymaster

They loan snorkel equipment for one hour oer day. If you plan to snorkel a lot or go to Akumal or off resort then it’s best to bring your own equipment.

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Translate »