¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum One happy guest equals…. More bookings!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Pat
      Participant

I don’t know about the rest of you but it is a happy day when I can share info about my home away from home with others seeking a vacation spot. Today enjoyed the excitement of a good friend pushing the button and booking White Sands for the family. Then while shopping had to write out the resort info and this site address for another lady. I wonder does this get me some kind of an extra upgrade!! I just hope my friend has a great time like we have always had. Can’t wait for trip 7 coming in September!

Anne
        Keymaster

Aw….thanks Pat. You will surely be rewarded! (Once you get to trip # 8 you can get a gold bracelet.)

Many of us love the Palladium and feel it is our 2nd home. It has become so popular that it is full even at times (like now) when it would not normally be full.

Please refer your friends to  FAQs We are happy to help!

FAQ

Tips for newbies

Tips for newbies

Pat
          Participant

Well you know best Anne..the reward is seeing how people just love the place like we do!!

I am hoping they can get a good location in the whites sand section but I also know it is much busier so it is really what is available at the time.  I will be sure they send in a request  and have told them to read the forms and the tips especially.  I still re- read them from time to time as there are always new ideas that I can add to my preparations too.

Can hardly wait til September, I don’t think I every stop day dreaming of being there from the moment I leave til I return.

Anne
            Keymaster

When are your frieda going? If I can help let me know The White Sand will be doing renovations beginning in August by block. Maybe we can get them into a new room? (Can always try)

We appreciate all referrals. We’ve been around since 2003 and know we have some oldies here but also welcome all newbies.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Translate »