Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      summerlove
      Participant

Just a few comments until I can get our trip report together! We were at the Royal from May 28-June 5. It was incredible!! This was our 4th visit and the first stay at the Royal. We feel now that we would always have to stay at the Royal for future visits! My husband has nerve damage in his feet and has difficulty walking long distances. The cart service was quick and we were also taken right to the front of our building when we needed to go back to the room. We got everything we wanted for room request. The king bed was the most comfortable bed and pillows of any hotel we have ever stayed at in or out of Mexico. New electric carts are wonderful and so much better for the environment and the health of drivers and passengers. There are just a few so most of the time we were in the diesel carts. Well that’s it for now. Hope to get our real trip report together this weekend!                                                                                                                      Diana and Manuel Alderete,  from Phoenix, Arizona

Anne
        Keymaster

So happy to hear Diana.  You are right. Once you’ve tried Royal it’s hard to go back.  Agree – love the beds in the Royal also.

Wonderful that you & Manuel had such a special, well-deserved time together in Paradise.

Blueskies
          Participant

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, I look forward to your trip report.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Translate »