¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Palladium Puerto Vallarta airport transportation

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      HissyFitz
      Participant

What is the best way to get from the airport to the Palladium Puerto Vallarta? On the booking sites I’ve checked out with a bundled trip it’s around $279.00 round trip which seems like a lot. Any recommendations for transportation companies that I could book online? Not too comfortable with finding a taxi or bus when we get there, we’d prefer to have something set up ahead of time. Thanks for any suggestions!                                                                          Keri

Anne
        Keymaster

Hi Keri,

Here is the info I got from the hotel when my daughter went:

Aeromovil,

You can contact Rebeca at vip@aeromovilpvr.com.

“To get back to the airport you have to take a cab from the hotel. It is important to mention that cab drivers from the hotel have worked for years with us and we have not had any problems with the services they offer.”

Blueskies
          Participant

In PV you can walk out the door and get a cab very easily. we booked ahead using this company (http://www.puertovallartatours.net/airport-transfers.htm)  and were put in the next cab in an endless line. Other than knowing we has it prearranged there was no real advantage.

Anne
            Keymaster

My daughter said the same thing. Being a Mom I worried about her not having pre-arranged transportation. She said it would have been easy to get a taxi.

HissyFitz
              Participant

Thank for your replies, girls!

Anne
                Keymaster

If you didn’t book something just go out and get a taxi.

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Translate »