¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Palladium to expand in 2021

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Palladium to expandThe Ibizan hotel chain Palladium Hotel Group plans to maintain its expansion plans in 2021 with the opening of five hotels.

Palladium plans to open two hotels in Sicily (Grand Palladium Garden Beach Resort & Spa and Grand Palladium Sicilia Resort & Spa), the Palladium Hotel Menorc: one in Valencia, which until now operated under the Ayre brand, and a new one in Malaga. These last two will be inaugurated with the urban brand Only You Hotels, has reported Periódico de Ibiza and Formentera.
        These new hotels of the Matutes family chain are added to the 50 establishments, with more than 14,000 beds, managed by this group of companies in six countries.

loke
        Participant

Anne I have been dormant here for a long time.  Would be lovely to travel to one of these new hotels or even go back to the GPRM, 🤞.

Anne
          Keymaster

Me too. Let me know. It’s time for a rendezvous when they let you out of Canada!

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Translate »