¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Live from Punta Cana

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Carver
      Participant

It rained off and on yesterday. Walled up beach in afternoon yesterday,right by the Royal and Palace they was cooking paella, He said 1:00 to 3:00. They are building a new Kiosk bar where he was at. If you are trying to get around to places in rain they have a lot of covered walk ways. Went to dinner last night walking but was raining hard when we came out.  We took a cart back to are lobby. We dropped some people off at the swim up villas, very colorful at night. We were offered a top floor room over there but we didn’t take it because we wanted to be by the beach.

So decided if I would get early coffee; just go to las Torres buffet; they give you a to go cup and a napkin for a Danish. Walked the beach this morning; nothing open. Had breakfast in the Royal gourmet; they were putting people in the next room which was the LA chanterelle. I walked in that room – looked nice I think I will eat dinner there tonight. Ate lunch at El Arrecife beach buffet, all the way at other end of resort.

The way this resort is located you look out at the sea and the sun comes up way down beach to the right then goes up over the resort; a lot of trees on beach if you need to get out of sun. Having a very nice time I will post more.

Anne
        Keymaster

Thanks Chuck. Sounds really nice – even in the rain!

Blueskies
          Participant

I hope the rain has stopped. Happy to hear you are enjoying yourself. How do you find the food quality  ?

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Translate »