¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Punta Cana Royal Suites

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Carver
      Participant

Yes Anne the lobby puts out some kind of machine for coffee cap or expreso and some danish at 9:00. Nothing like walking down the beach for some morning sun and a coffee. I will get back to that. I am not sure where I left off yesterday, but we went to the Royal gourmet for diner(. you could wear shorts in there). It was big in side like you were in a cafeteria, was not elegant at all. Mostly buffet. Sandy and I ordered samething but I said I wanted onion and mushrooms. My steak came with mashed potatoes and all kind of vegiys. Sandy’s just came with potatoes. They really don’t understand English down here. So got up at 6:30 went out to pool all seats were gone,didn’t want one anyway. Went down beach got me a hut and some chairs. Went looking for coffee, nearest place I could find was back at the Torres buffet they gave me a to go cup and a napkin for a danish. After Sandy got up went to same buffet for breakfast. Could not fine a seat that was clean and ready to be served. Got one they could not find cups for coffee or napkins and silverware ya we got it. Went to Beach you don’t need water shoes the sand is so soft no rock’s. No chairs at all when I got there good thing I was up early to save two. Had towels from day before,that were good stop to get extra all out man said same thing every morning. Had lunch at bohio beach buffet. Very good . Vender out side on walk way had some stuff Sandy bought. O yes after dinner last night the Place had some good music. So back to today the royal lobby had a guy playing music. Walked though was headed to buffet toores to get dinner. Came back stopped at bar the gal gave me three Pasidente cans beers to go,the one in my frig was warm. I sit on my porch I can here the sea so good it is very relax ing but the yifi don’t work out there. I really miss all the perks like I get at my myan suite. Here it is just like you’re in Holiday inn no towel art little chocolates, nothing to recognize its my anniversary, or I have been here so many times to this group. These are things you can’t expect but the RM don’t miss them. I will up date more ,having a great time.

Anne
        Keymaster

Thanks for the update. Peter on FB said that the Royal gourmet has coffee at 7 am. I also found out the Bohio is now open at night for dinner.

I guess I am preparing myself not to expect the level of service I get in RM.

Carver
          Participant

Yes that in the same building as the Torres Buffet. I had lunch at the Bohio two times; it was good. one walk away from beach. they were starting to get ready for dinner one day I was there. i just past a continetal breakfast at the Royal pool they said it comes out at 9:45 till about 11:00. I was told at 6:00 am in Palace lobby they have coffee.I did not see it ,Will look better tomorrow. I was going to head up beach to look around more but rain came in this morning,maybe tomorrow.

Anne
            Keymaster

Thanks Chuck. Hope the rain stops.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Translate »