¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Questions regarding resort credits

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      supersonogirl
      Participant

We received resort credits with our booking.   Has anyone ever used these? How is it done? Can they be used for anything?  Is the credit amount equal to US dollars? Tons of questions and I can’t find any info on the internet or the main website regarding this.

Anne
        Keymaster

Welcome Supersongirrl. Are you a Travel Club member?

supersonogirl
          Participant

Thanks for the welcome.  Not sure what Travel Club is.  We just booked through the hotel this time, as opposed to Expedia, as they had a deal that included the credits.  Since we are not bringing the kiddos this time, thought we would stay in the Mayan Suite instead of the regular room.  Can’t wait to return to Palladium Kantenah!

Blueskies
            Participant

From what I can tell they are coupons that can be used  towards the cost of various services, a romantic beach dinner for two,  Zentropia SPA treatments, car rental or excursion, and  more!

I have read that as an example you get:

(2) $30 credits toward “Hotelextras excursions”.  One credit can be used per excursion..

(2) $10 credits towards the segway tour, (1) $30 credit toward a minimum 2-day car rental, and (1) $30 credit toward scuba diving and others such as a coupon towards an upgrade ect.

Although this is a nice “extra” and you may find some of these useful when visiting; I would not book just for this. I would imagine based on my past experience with this sort of deal from other hotels there will be many limits and restrictions.

supersonogirl
              Participant

Thanks  for the helpful info.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Translate »