¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Questions: Rooms & Dinning

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      87dianne
      Participant

Hi, hoping someone can help me out.  We are planning a trip for next May.  I have a couple of questions.  First we will be traveling with grown kids and our grandkids (3 yrs, 2yrs and 2 yrs).  I would like to know if we book standard rooms, do they have rollaways or cots for the little ones?  If they do could someone please enclose a picture, if anyone has one, as to what they look like?  Second, I read on this site that groups of 10 or more have to have a set menu at the restaurants.  Is this true if the kids are small?  We will be a group of 10 but only 7 adults.  Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Dianne

Anne
        Keymaster

Hi Dianne & welcome,

The resort has all newish Pak n Plays. I know some 2 yr olds can sleep in those. Here is a pic.

I read on the official website that they will provide cots for an additional charge. This is something fairly new so I don’t have a pic of that. If you stay in a Jr suite that was refurbished they have pretty decent sleep sofas (this would not include the Riviera. White Sand is scheduled to be refurbished soon and Col & Kant have been refurbished.)

Col & Kant have standard rooms & Jr suites. White Sand has all Jr suites & suites.

I would think that 7 adults would not be restricted to the same menu in a la carts as the kids will likely order off the kids menu. I’ll email the resort and double check on that.

Anne
          Keymaster

I got clarification almost immediately. I believe the”cots” that I saw on the official site must have been tha Pak n Plays as that is no longer there.  Here is the response I got,

“Dear Anne,

About the set menu, it is necessary for group reservation more than 10 people, I mean, 11 and up, if they are 10, they can go and ask for a table to the a la carte restaurants. If the group are 11 or more people and they want to eat all together at the same table they need to reserve at the guest service desk whit a SET MENU, which means you have to choose the same menu for everybody (same entry, main course and dessert). Only these restaurants accept groups: La Adelita – Mexican, Mare Nostrum – Mediterranean, Portofino – Italian, Opavao – Brazilian, La Lola – Spanish and Ribs & More – BBQ & Grill. For groups children and adults are the same for us.

About the cribs, we don’t charge for them, we give them for free, and under availability.

Best regards,”

87dianne
            Participant

Thank you for your help.

Anne
              Keymaster

Let me know if I can help further.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Translate »