¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Renovations HELP! Please 🙏

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      sjs16
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>I’ve booked a 2 week stay at kantenah for later next and have since found out that various renovations are happening across the resort! I know a few things to do with colonial have been postponed and I’m not to concerned about the lakes but someone in another group has received a letter from TUI stating that the colonial pool is to be closed for renovations at some stage. That’s a concern 😟 would anyone on here please be able to clarify excatly what is or isn’t happening and roughly when? I’ve got my heart set on this resort but the whole point in going is because of the 3 different parts to it…no good if some of its closed</p>

Anne
        Keymaster

I have an email out to management and should hopefully have details today.

Anne
          Keymaster

I apologize for not answering. I am still awaiting a response from management. This makes me think that they are not firm on plans yet.

sjs16
            Participant

No problem, I guess I shouldn’t panic just yet! As we are not going till late next year there’s time to find out and I could always change to a different palladium resort altogether. It’s a surprise for my partners 50th birthday…beginning of November so I have time to research the other resorts. Any advise would be appreciated thank you 😊

Anne
              Keymaster

Colonial renovations are on hold probably not happening in 2024.  Sorry to have a delayed response. The management has been busy with the opening of Kantenah.

sjs16
                Participant

Thank you so much for help Anne 🙏

SeanMc
                  Participant

Hi Anne, could you share the text of the email from GP Management confirming the change to the date for Colonial renovations?

Thanks,

Sean.

SeanMc
                    Participant

Cheers.  I was just about to book a fortnight break for the end of June but will hold off now.

Please let me know if you get any solid information.

Tx Sean.

Anne
                      Keymaster

TUI is saying there will be renos in 2024 but I have been told by more than one person at the resort that those are postponed to 2025. I’ll check again for more assurance.

Anne
                        Keymaster

Yesterday (1/2) I got a note that said

They plan to do some exploratory work on a small section of the lagoon on the White Sand side. They expect this will cause minimal to no disruption in the TRS area. There is no date yet.

No mention of Colonial renos.  Previously I was told they are not probably happening in 2024.

As soon as I get more info I’ll post it.

SeanMc
                          Participant

Thanks Anne.  I have also emailed GP and will share their response as and when it arrives.

xavi3r
                            Participant

Hey Anne,

Im planning to go see the new Family Selections in kantenah in March. Can we expect ther to still be alot of the renovations? Its going to be our first family vacation with our children 3 & 7. So we stayed at the TRS last year and loved it so wanted to take the kids this year after becoming members. That said with all the construction hiccups with the new service we arent sure if we should opt to go to costa mujeres instead.

Secondly is there a building we should maybe request maybe so we can stay further away from any construction? We are trying to make the most of this first trip for the kids so any and all tips, tricks and recommendations are welcome! Thank you!

Anne
                              Keymaster

The current construction is not intrusive. It is mostly on the building 40. By March all the kinks should be worked out.

SeanMc
                                Participant

Hiya,

Ive received the following from GP central booking in response to my question regarding renovation work this summer.

Thank you for contacting and trusting PALLADIUM HOTEL GROUP.

As yet, there are no confirmed refurbishments for the Grand Palladium Colonial in 2024.

If there is something else we may assist you with, please let us know.

Respectfully,

Amanda Reis

Call Center Palladium Hotel Group

Hope this helps.

Sean.

Anne
                                  Keymaster

Thanks for sharing. This is what I’ve heard also.

Viewing 14 reply threads
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Translate »