¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Requesting empirical data from the Vox Populi

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      FlyingCrowes
      Participant

So, seems that we have become “spoilt” by beginning our love affair with Palladium right at the top with our recent stay at RSY.

The Missus Herself now appears to not be in favour of going “downmarket” to the other GP resorts, unless they are equal to / better than what we have just immensely enjoyed.

So, from those that have “been around”, how do the other two Royal  offerings compare to Yucatan? Or should we wait for the new Mujeres  to open in 2018?

(btw, the Imbassi VIP  is just too far for us to travel to. It’s 15 hours from Toronto with a connex. Oy!)

Thanks in advance.

Still checking off Bucket List travel destinations!

Anne
        Keymaster

I myself cannot wait for the new Royal Suites Yucatan and Mujeres. My daughter and I are both well-traveled.  We went to Royal Suites Turquesa over Christmas. We have also been to Jamaica & my daughter stayed at Royal Suites Punta de Mita & 2 hotels in Ibiza.  Our hearts belong to Mexico first.

Blueskies
          Participant

I also can’t wait for the new improvements and all new resort in Playa Mujeres. We have stayed at the RS Yucatan and the RS Punta de Mita.

While the resort in Puerto Vallarta is smaller the service and food  are comparable. The rooms are similar but more like the junior suites in the White Sand section. The bathtub is in the room, open concept, there is no tub on the balcony. The pool is gorgeous and offers amazing views of the Pacific. The sunsets and whale watching (time of year?) are worth a visit all on their own.

While I am but one voice those are my thoughts..

When are you planning to travel ? If you wait until after Nov 15th 2017 the renos will be done at the RSY.

Good Luck !

FlyingCrowes
            Participant

Having just returned…..it will be well off into 2018 I’m sure. Maybe Feb/March depending on if we check off the Cuba Cruise from the List or not.

Also sort of curious to see just how the “new” RSY turns out. But if the other 2 locations offer similar quality, well….maybe giv’em a shot too.

Still checking off Bucket List travel destinations!

Anne
              Keymaster

My daughter has stayed a the Royal in Punta de Mita. Gives an edge to RSY.  We went to Royal Suites Turquesa (Punta Cana) over Christmas and although we enjoyed it we were both missing the Riviera Maya. The RST is very nice; gorgeous beach. Great food at 2 gourmet restaurants.  We tried one a la carte which was good but felt the Royal restaurants were a step up.

Jamaica does not have a Royal area but has some lovely rooms that are AO with ocean views.  Enjoyed Jamaica but  we missed RM

I have no complaints  about RST just prefer RM.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Translate »