¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum reservation question

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anne.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      summerlove
      Participant

Last year my husband and I came for our 4th stay while he was on chemo break. We stayed at the Royal suites for the first time and had a memorable visit with top of the line service. He died 7 weeks after that. May 2-7 I am coming back with his best friend and wife to honor his memory. They have never been to Mexico and I have thrilled them with the wonders of the Grand Palladium Riviera Maya. Now I want to make the building request for all three of us.I have a room reservation and so do they. We have booked deluxe rooms in Kantenah which was my husband’s favorite section because of the jungle atmosphere. I will be making the request next Tuesday and wondered exactly how to do it for all of us. I always made the preference request in the past but now it is a different scenario. Also a slight confusion as to where I send the request. Is it Anne or the hotel?

Thanks, Diana Alderete (summerlove)

Anne
        Keymaster

Hi Dianne,

I am sorry to hear of your husband’s passing but happy that you had the last memorable trip to Paradise together.

Send your request to Pedro. (His assistants are Ana and Kenia but address it to him.

Colonial and Kantenah is his e-mail address or the front office Assistant manager Ana or Kenia assistrecep.colonialkantenah@palladiumhotelgroup.com

Dear Pedro,

I received your name from Anne at Unofficial Palladium.  I will be arriving on May__ with some friends. This will be  my 4th trip. It will be to honor my husband’s memory as we were at the GP last year before he passed. Can we please be in building___, floor___ near each other.

Name

Confirmation #

Dates

Thank you for your help.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Translate »