¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Riviera Maya Ambassador suites

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Natacha
      Participant

hello, we will be in RM in October and and I have couple of questions.  We will travel with 2 children’s (10 and 7).

Are the ambassador suites from Kantenah similar as the one from the Colonial ?

Which one would you choose and why ?

Which one have better location ?

Where is the member lounge located ?

It is going to be our first time in RM normally we go to PC in the swim up.

Many thanks for you help

Natacha

Anne
        Keymaster

Hi Natacha & welcome!

Peter is one of our resident “experts” on this.He’s on a plane but will get back to you. Anyone else want to jump in pls do.

Are you a travel club member?

Here is the description from PHG

Colonial Suites

Kantenah Suites

Natacha
          Participant

Hi Anne,

Yes we are travel club members (presidential) we have signed last year in PC.

Thank you for all the information you post on this forum.

Anne
            Keymaster

Peter sent me this info. He sent this and suggest Kantenah if you plan to use jacuzzi:

“The Ambassador Suites are nearly identical. While I like the Colonial Ambassadors for their proximity to the lounge, they have one set back. The jacuzzis on the terraces don’t drain. To use them you need to have maintenance drain them. Then housekeeping clean them. Then maintenance fill them. So I would choose Kantenah.
              The members lounge is near the main Colonial pool next to the aquatic dive shop.
              I hope this helps.”

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Translate »