¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum royal suites room request

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      summerlove
      Participant

We have 9 days to go and staying May 28-June 5. Already know when and where to send the request as this is our 4th stay and our first stay a the royal. My husband is on a chemo break so as to not tire him out we must have a ground floor room, which we will put in the request as a medical issue requirement. Now which building has rooms on the ground floor facing the jungle and not the waterway with the mayan suites? His birthday is 3 days before the stay so we will mention celebrating his birthday as well.

Thanks, Diana

Anne
        Keymaster

How wonderful that you and your husband can have this special break in such a special place. I liked bldg 69. We did have a jungle view and it is closest to the pool & lobby.

map

Anne
          Keymaster

Private messaged you

summerlove
            Participant

Thanks Ann!

Anne
              Keymaster

Be sure and mention to them you want to be facing the jungle for privacy.

summerlove
                Participant

2 Days to go! Put the room request in at the beginning of the week and got a response that same day. Asked for building 69 facing jungle and bottom floor for medical reasons. Also mentioned we were celebrating my husbands birthday and that this is our 4th visit. We leave Phoenix at 5am on May 28 with a 2 hr stop in Houston and land in Cancun at 1:50 pm. We should be at the resort before dark. Wonder what kind of craziness we will see at the airport as it’s Memorial Day weekend! Beach is looking so gorgeous!!!

Anne
                  Keymaster

Safe & happy travels. Happy birthday to your husband. Enjoy your special time together in Paradise.

summerlove
                    Participant

Thanks again. We will try to check in and post some pics as well. I have really enjoyed living vicariously through the other members reports and pics.

Blueskies
                      Participant

Have a wonderful trip !

Anne
                        Keymaster

Diana,

Wishing you &your husband a wonderful trip!

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Translate »