¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Saturday in Paradise ~ Memories

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Had an amazing time at Chic Cabaret last night. The food and beverages just kept on flowing. As Chic doesn’t open until about 8:15 pm we went by Dahlia buffet for a snack first. That is the new buffet where Kabah used to be. It is smaller but has clearly marked stations with various international food, i.e. Italian, Asian, Mexican, grilling stations.

There are entertainment staff on the terrace outside of Chic prior to the show.There are also various snacks and adult beverages served so be sure and get to the terrace before the show.

The show is highly professional and very entertaining. It has improved since I saw it in December.

Today I was determined to make the sunrise so I left the drapes open a bit. It rained overnight and despite some clouds I managed to catch the sun rising above them. Wonderful just listening to the sounds of the birds and the ocean. (This is Amara’s sunrise at TRS.)

Today I will join the Lokes on Kantenah and then spend some time at the TRS pool after lunch. They sometimes have live music.There is also wait service which is nice.

Tonight we’ll dine at Helios. Blueskies Brenda arrives this evening so hope to meet her for a cocktail.

Cappucino calls. Can’t wait to get some sun as we have had mostly rain since I arrived. No problem. Any day in Paradise s better than a day at home.

alicia1402
        Participant

We look forward to news and photos. Have fun!!!

Anne
          Keymaster

Happy Saturday

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Translate »