¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Saturday in Paradise

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Sitting on my balcony enjoying a coffee and the sounds of the birds & ocean. It is another breezy, sunny day.

Yesterday was another wonderful day of exploring the resort, visiting with friends and of course enjoying lots of good food.

I spent most of the afternoon at the salt water pool then went to the Terrazza pool for a cappy. I saw the largest critter that looked like a cross between a racoon & a coati.  He was too fast for me to get a pic.Alfredo is a wonderful bartender there. He works the bar until midnight

Anne
        Keymaster

Lokes and I always meet for a cocktail at the Full Moon bar before dinner. Lovely staff there. They are usually setting up a band for the pre-Chic show around 7 pm.

We had a reservation at La Boheme for 5. As we waited for 2 of the kids to arrive (adult kids) the hostess asked us to wait at the bar as they like to seat the entire party.  I checked out the gin for flavored gin. They do have Oliver brand lime gin.

Finally hungry three of us got seated and then the kids arrived. Fransesco (sp?) was nice enough to move us to a table for five.  The kids praised AGI driver (not sure which?) for saving them $5 at a convenience store where they stopped for supplies. Apparently the cashier took the liberty of tipping himself. The driver checked my friend’s change and confronted the cashier. He retrieved $5.

In Boheme we ordered a combination of salads, onion soup, chateaubriand, salmon & lamb chops. All were excellent.

After a wonderful night of food & friends I returned to the room for a welcome bottle of tequila!

Anne
          Keymaster

Memories~

Anne
            Keymaster

Memories~

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Translate »