• This topic has 13 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anne.
Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      aristocat2
      Participant

I have filled out the reservation request form now twice (once last week and again a few days ago) and have not received an email back from them.  Has anyone else had a problem recently?  Do you have to call now?

Blueskies
        Participant

Is it possible for you to pm them or comment about this on their Facebook Page ? Im thinking they might  respond from there. I wonder what is taking so long for them to respond. Also check your spam or junk folder in case the confirmation is there. Let us know how you make out.

Anne
          Keymaster

Hi Marianne,

I emaled them twice in the past and never heard back. I would just go to their table when you get there to confirm your reservation or PM them on FB as Brenda suggested

aristocat2
            Participant

I am filling out the reservation form on their webpage.  They don’t have an email that I’m aware of and I provided my yahoo email address for them to respond to and nothing has been in my spam folder.  I will do as you suggest and see if I can PM them on FB.  Thanks.

aristocat2
              Participant

Sent them a PM on Facebook and still nothing.  I guess maybe we will have to wait until we get there and hope we can make reservations for the next day.  We wanted to go on our first full day so the “newbie” travelling with us would get an good tour of the resort and help him learn his way around.

smithers53152
                Participant

I was there last week and had the same issue – emailed them for weeks before I got there, tried to get a specific time (first day there at 9:15am), got no response, tried to use Facebook messenger, no success, then went to their table but they were booked for two days (not sure how that is possible since they don’t respond to anyone…). We finally got a time on our third day.

The tour is a blast, we ended up doing it twice. They get an A+ for fun on the tour and an F- for responsiveness beforehand.

Good luck.

Jason

aristocat2
                  Participant

I emailed them yesterday.  I’m not happy to hear that Jason.  If I can’t book the day and time I want before I get there, they won’t be getting my business at all.  My daughter and I already did it two years ago and my son is already familiar with the resort.  It was mainly for the newbie joining us.  What a shame that they don’t respond!

Anne
                    Keymaster

Let me se if I can get any help.. Some of my contacts are traveling but I’ll try someone else.

Anne
                      Keymaster

If you have tried the info@segway address then now try the felipe address

Please tell them to write to info@segway-funtours.com

If they have please ask them to write to felipe@segway-funtours.com

Thanks!

aristocat2
                        Participant

I finally got a PM on Facebook from Felipe and he asked me to email him directly which I did.  He then said in a PM on Facebook that he received my email and replied.  Well, I didn’t get his reply.  So, I sent him another PM on Facebook and told him I didn’t get his reply so to please send to my work email address.  No reply to my work email address either.  This is very frustrating.

Anne
                          Keymaster

Something is obviously not working (maybe  the Segway email?)  I’ll email them again.

Anne
                            Keymaster

They think maybe it’s a server problem and they will communicate through FB PM.

aristocat2
                              Participant

We ended up using my work email address and I received the reservation/PayPal request and I think I’m all set now!  Thank you Anne for reaching out to Felipe.

Anne
                                Keymaster

Good news Marianne. Glad it worked out.

Viewing 13 reply threads
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                              Translate »