¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Shipping Packages to Grand Palladium

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      aim4whirledpeas
      Participant

Hello,

My family is heading to the Grand Palladium over the winter holidays, and really looking forward to the trip. We’re trying to pack light, and I was thinking about ordering a few items to be delivered to the hotel ahead of our arrival so that we didn’t have to carry them on our flight. Has anyone else successfully done this, or have advice? I want to make sure a package ends up in the right place and gets to us.

I’m specifically looking at shipping diapers, swim diapers, wipes, sunblock, and bug spray via Amazon.mx. We’ll be traveling with our two-year-old, and kids sure do come with a lot of stuff!

Alternatively, have you been able to find those kids of items for sale close to the hotel? I looked at some maps and saw that stores were not within walking distance. Ideally I’d like to avoid carrying bulky items in our suitcases, but also don’t want to go on a wild goose chase in taxis to random stores to find things when we’re trying to relax.

Thanks,

Amanda

Anne
        Keymaster

Hi Amanda,

Welcome. I don’t recommend shipping anything as it can take months or forever to get there. I suggest that people either ask their driver to stop at Walmart from airport to the hotel (if you have a private transfer) or to take a taxi to the nearby Chedraui once there. The Chedraui is a large supermarket type store in Puerto Adventuras about 10 minutes from the hotel.

Chedruai

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by Anne.
            aim4whirledpeas
            Participant

Thank you Anne! That’s super helpful.

Amanda

Anne
            Keymaster

Have a great trip. When do you go?

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Translate »