¡Bienvenidos! Forums Wish List / Suggestions Suites with the two double beds in the bedroom.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Blueskies
      Participant

Pat

I think it would be a great suggestion to do a limited number of suites with the two double beds in the bedroom. There are couples who prefer it and as you said friends travelling together would also love it plus the more private washroom and living space separate from the bedroom for those with different sleep patterns. They might find that many people would really value this option in the a Royal section.

January 2, 2016
        Anne

Pat, welcome. I have heard from a number of baby boomers like me traveling with milleniums that there is a need for two bedroom suites. You have added to this suggestion.Thank you.

Anne
        Keymaster

This suggestion was given by a number of baby boomers who travel with young aduts and are on different sleep schedules. The Jr suites in the Royal are lovley but the open concept presents a problem when traveling with an older child or partner who has a very different sleep schedule.

Anne
          Keymaster

Now that we are thinking of going to Punta Cana I have this dilemma.It would be nice if there were accomodations for multi generational accommodations , ie mother daughter situations.

Some people would like the white house wine upgraded.

Anne
            Keymaster

I have been reading trip reports on RM & PC. Some people think the architects have lost their minds. LOL

It is challenging to stay in a room with an open concept with a millennial. It doesn’t matter what country you’re from. We all function in the same way and millennials have different sleep schedules.

Yes, it would be nice to have the white wine upgraded.  Looking forward to the new P which I have read has some rooms with closed concept baths suitable for millenials.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Translate »