¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Memories ~ Sunday in Paradise

Tagged: 

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anne.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

TRS Coral

Beautiful morning. I can hear pleasant music combined with the sounds of the waves. Weather has been lovely, warm, sunny, often breezy with an occasional brief shower. When it rains it moves in and out very quickly.

The staff, food and service are outstanding. The butlers rotate and most of them have been extremely helpful and pro-active. We had a maintenance issue yesterday and the butler worked with maintenance to insure we were not inconvenienced and the issue was resolved while we went to dinner.

During a brief downpour yesterday the butler informed me that Capricho was open for lunch (not a regular thing). I went and had these delicious coconut shrimp.

Last night we went to La Boheme for a 2nd time. The onion soup is a big favorite. It comes in a crust and is yummy. (Mike’s pic)

Tonight is our last night here (this trip) and we are going to another favorite El Gaucho. I dream of the garlic shrimp there!

Last night on our way to dinner my daughter took this great shot of the cauldron at the main TRS pool. They have several at the TC pool which I’ll try to photo tonight.

For our last day I’ll do a walk about and take a few pics. I need to get in some beach time. I have come to enjoy combining reading with napping on a Bali bed!

Anne
        Keymaster

Anne
          Keymaster

Memories

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Translate »