¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Thank you GP Riviera Maya

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anne.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

From KL Hamilton

I need to send a big Thank You to the Grand Palladium Riviera Maya. We just returned home, from our vacation. I had Emailed ahead for room requests and told them, also, that my sister was coming for the first time. Her trip to the Virgin Islands, with friends, had been cancelled. I convinced her to come with us. They treated her like a Queen.
        We had booked a Colonial Romance Suite and I had her book a Colonial Deluxe. I knew, already, that she would be moved to the White Sand’s due to occupancy.
        Well, they upgraded us to a Romance Bungalow across from her building. They also, had a special treat delivered everyday. She received a fruit basket, fancy chocolates, a charcuterie tray, chocolate covered strawberries and more.
        She was amazed and fell in love with the resort.
        Just another reason that we keep coming back.

We just returned home yesterday. We felt there were plenty of choices for dining. You can look at the app when you are there and see which are open each night to plan where to go. One day, while at the Colonial pool, a girl came around and told us the pool buffet was opening for lunch. They had more people arriving, so they expanded the options.

K.L. Hampton
        When we arrived they scheduled our test and it was quick and easy. We stayed away from anyone not in our group and wore our masks as we entered restaurants and bars. By June, I think there will be more people travelling and more normalcy.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »