¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Thursday in Paradise

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Had another nice day yesterday. Started with a great breakfast then went to Kantenah to meet with Rose, the Hospitality Manager.  Alberto is always there with the cart to whisk me away. He has been at the P since the beginning.All staff I encounter at TRS are very helpful and proud to be here. Ivan at TRS pool

Rose and I talked about the  new TRS and the new resort in Costa Mujeres. Many things are planned. As the occupancy grows in TRS new menu items will be introduced. Currently they are testing items in some restaurants and some restaurants are on staggered schedules. There are many trainees. We noticed that in Helios. We have both enjoyed the burger with guac & shrimp. Yesterday it also came with cheese!

Many palms were released from ropes yesterday and are opening up.

Rose confirmed those wit gold bands can use TRS.

There was live music at the Infinity pool.

We had dinner at the Chang Thai. Alfredo was an excellent waiter.We both had Pad chicken or shrimp.  they have a hotness rating. Zero – 4 stars. This was 2 stars and too hot for me.  Allison is more familiar with Thai than I am and thought it was very good.  Tonight we will try the new Boheme. I’d also like to see chocolate night in Hemingways!

Shelley
        Participant

DO NOT MISS CHOCOLATE NIGHT!

soooooooo goooood!

I am so jealous!  Enjoy!

Anne
          Keymaster

Memories

Anne
            Keymaster

Memories.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Translate »