¡Bienvenidos! Forums Trip Reports Totally in Love (Jamaica report)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Kay Van-son: here’s my review

We had a smooth check in, and even though we had returned to this stunning resort, we still received information about the resort.

We was allocated villa 33 with a low floor, 1 bedroom suite with a stunning sea view from both our balconies. Our cleaner Maxine was totally brilliant and a lovely lady, spotless every single day.

The jerk hut has to be the best chicken we’ve ever tasted, loved all the a la carte restaurants, especially El Dorado, perfect steak every time. My advice would be to try and get there early to avoid disappointment. Hibachi was stunning. Buffet was good too. The one and only negative I can say is the food in the Blue Lagoon buffet was cold on the 2 times we visited and we was there just before opening, I told the lady in charge and she fixed it for us so well rescued 😁

Our most favourite place in this resort has to be Xtra time sports bar, what an amazing team, I mean, the whole team work so well together and are the most friendliest staff we have ever met. Gregory, Robert, Nadine and staff you truly are the main reason we are returning, I think I bust a rib laughing so much 😍 I didnt see many shows as I couldn’t tear myself from the sports bar but the ones I saw was brilliant.

The grounds are simply stunning and kept pristine, the gardeners are very very proud of there work and so they should be. We spent most of our days at sunset cove and the adult pool, however the main pool area and brias beach are equally as stunning. Last year we spent a lot of time at the main pool and brias beach so had a change. The beer hut is simply so charming and you wouldn’t believe how many people you get to know there.

We met some amazing people and loved every second in our happy place. Totally in love Grand Paladium (been to Mexico Riviera Maya 3 times and believe me, you can never go wrong with a Palladium)and Jamaica, see you 31st May 2020.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »