Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      loke
      Participant

We are travelling as 3 couples to TRS Yucatan with 3 different airlines.  We booked months ago & each couple is booked with a different airline. Several weeks  later I received an email to say a transfer is included to TRS. I have somehow deleted this email!! Does anyone have an experience with a transfer when booked with TRS.  We are not travel club, flying from Canada with Air Canada, our daughter with Air Transat & our son with West Jet.  Celebrating our 50 th & actually 9 years since our son was married at White Sands.  Thanks for any help.  We always book AGI but this will be our first time on the TRS side. We all arrive at different times so we each need to arrange our transfers one way or the other.

loke
        Participant

Also happy to say Anne is joining us for a few days as she usually does & was also a guest at our son’s wedding.  We are not fond of  a lot of attention so the 7 of us will keep the celebration on the down low!

Anne
          Keymaster

If you booked through the hotel then Destination Services is the company they use. You will have to contact them to arrange transfers.

http://destinationservices.com/contact

I can’t believe it’s been 9 years since the wedding!!

Anne
            Keymaster

If you booked through the hotel then Destination Services is the company they use. You will have to contact them to arrange transfers.

http://destinationservices.com/contact

I can’t believe it’s been 9 years since the wedding!!

loke
              Participant

We booked with a TA in Canada so i will assume the transfer email I  received does not apply to us.  I think Air Transat used to have an included transfer by bus so i will check on that for our daughter.  I believe West Jet does not include transfers. Just need to start finalizing things.

loke
                Participant

Just booked AGI for our transfer to & from airport.  Prompt reply & confirmation .  We have used AGI many times & very happy with their service.  I mentioned we are UP members & got a 10% discount.  Gracias UP & gracias AGI.

Blueskies
                  Participant

Westjet vacations includes transfers.  The flight alone does not.

Blueskies
                    Participant

Congratulations on your 50th Anniversary.

Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Translate »