Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      loke
      Participant

Expedia sent an email re a TRS transfer from the Cancun airport to TRS.  Has anyone used this service?  Is this transfer included in our package?  & is it a direct transfer to TRS? We don’t mind sharing a transfer but want a direct transfer to TRS. I guess another question would be if you have to wait on folks who decided they would take their time getting to the transfer van.  We are not travel club members.  We have always used AGI & they are very efficient but if this transfer is included & direct we may reconsider.  Thanks for any info.

Anne
        Keymaster

All I can tell you is what I have read elsewhere. Expedia does not have a regular transfer company. They use third party so don’t know who you will get, if it is included (I have read that it is not and it is expensive as Expedia needs to get their %), if it is shared and if so how many people you have to share it with. It’s just not worth all of the unknowns to me. I once took a transfer that was included in a package and we waited at the airport for stragglers, then it took 2 1/2 hours with all the stops. Very annoying.

If anyone has experience with Expedia please post.

Anne
          Keymaster

Found this on another forum

“be very careful of greyline tranfers- we purchased round trip vouchers at airport – they lost our reservation – arrived and left without us an hour earlier than pick up time and failed to reimburse as promised for cab we had to take !”

loke
            Participant

Thanks Anne for that info.  When I saw the reply should be sent to TRS transfers it caught my attention.  We arrive about 6 pm so at that hour we would not want any complications.  We should likely stick with what works, AGI.  We always alert the transfer bus that we are taking a private transfer but this appeared to be a different arrangement.  Our kids will get the same notification so doing homework for them too.  They arrive 2 days after us on different flights so all 3 couples need separate transfers.  Smooth sailing would be best.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Translate »