¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Transportation Help

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      joan
      Participant

I need some suggestions.  We are spending five weeks at a rental property prior to spending a week at TRS Yucatan.

While at the rental, our daughter will be joining us during her February break.  She will be travelling on her own.  My husband is anxious about her coming into Cancun on her own, and wants to meet her at the airport and accompany her to our rental.

I thought about cabbing it?  I talked with Canada Transfers, but they said they can’t have anyone in the van when they go into the arrivals area.  I will assume all companies share this policy.

Our daughter btw is 20, lives away at school, and is fairly independent until she needs to vent, etc.  Husband is just a very concerned Dad.

Anne
        Keymaster

Well, you could rent a car, park in the parking lot at the airport and meet her that way.

I have had Agi Tours meet our separate flights and get us together even when my flight or my daughter’s flight was delayed.  You could email Javier and ask his advice but you may have to meet him at the airport?  His website was hacked and is being re-built but you can email him agitours@agitours.com. He provides a discount for UP members.

I understand your concerns but our girls are very independent and well traveled so I wouldn’t worry too much.

Blueskies
          Participant

If you feel she can make her way through the airport and to the transfer company of choice, I’m sure they would deliver her safe and sound to your specified address. It is hard to let them go it alone but it is also how they grow.

Anne
            Keymaster

My daughter has made her way late at night using Agi Tours. I am sure if you used someone like Canada or Agi she would be fine.

joan
              Participant

Thanks all.  I feel the same way,  now have to get Dad to agree.  I think I will contact Javier directly, as we have used AGI previously.

Anne
                Keymaster

52-998-884-0060
                  52-998-887-6967
                  52-998-887-2359
                  521-998-845-7161 (Manager on duty, 24 hours)
                  1-877-244-6090 (toll free from USA & Canada)
                  941-AGI-TAXI (our number in USA)
                  01-800-505-1140 (toll free in Mexico only)
                  http://www.agitours.com
                  agitours@agitours.com

Anne
                  Keymaster

New website up

Agi Tours

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Translate »