Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Hi,

I’ve been getting inquiries about Travel Club delays.  I suggest you go to the Travel Club Facebook page   Travel Club Facebook page.

Kevin Keast reported today that he had success on the TC chat this morning.   ·

Hi All. 9:45 EST today and I went on PTC chat. Open on a Sunday morning! I made a reservation (I had all the required information at the ready before hand so I could just paste it into the chat.) Fifteen minutes later I had an email confirmation letter in 15 minutes! Way to Go PTC! Cinthya at PTC Reservations is on point! Thank You!
        For making a reservation have the following in a word document so you can quickly post it in:
        Membership number:
        Destination:
        Hotel:
        Check in:
        Check out:
        Type room:
        Number of people in each room:
        Adults:
        kids: ( ages )
        Bed preference (1 king bed or 2 doubles):
        Special requirements, ex. Floor ground/top, Non smoking, special event celebrating (anniversary, birthday, etc)
        Name of person in charge of the room:

Anne
        Keymaster

Here is the link to find the chat.  TC Chat for English. Look in the lower right corner. Off hours you will see a ‘help’ box but when the online chat is on it will say chat. I notice the chat is usually on around 9:45 EST.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Translate »